The Most Special Day!






Mom, on your birthday, i celebrate you being you, my extraordinary mother.
I wish you the best on your birthday. No one has earned it like you. You provide the love that makes our dream of a happy home come true. Your family loves and reveres its Mom. You enrich everything you come near. You’re our rock, our beacon and our pleasure. And everything we all hold so dear.

You have made such a difference, created so much good in my life! I celebrate your smart mothering, your clever, creative methods of gently molding your beloved child into your vision of me a strong, capable adult, an unselfish person of good character. I celebrate your boundless, physical and emotional energy... loving me, leading me, supporting me, lifting me when i fall. On your birthday, Mom, i celebrate the best thing about my life... having you as my mother.

Please, Lord, protect my mother, and keep her safe from harm, for she is a cherished person, with great wisdom, love and charm.
Lord, it’s my mother’s birthday. So please, help her to see how much she means to us,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)


- her loving family.

Comments