come back please, happiness!

many stories that I want back again. stories that make me feel like a little girl not have any sins, little girl who does not understand what.

I don’t know now what I have in mind. but I feel there is a change with myself. really changed, not like before anymore. indeed, not all of my behavior changed drastically. but the changes it makes me understand how a living .I fully understand how life goes. very difficult for me to receive the life that I Get.
I do not feel too lucky with my life now. especially since the events that make me upset, that incident made me feel like a big house in the destroyed by a tornado. that fact. I have some attitude has changed because of the incident. I don’t know why i can be like that. I do not understand what the meaning of the incident. events that I don’t want a second time for it. I face many difficulties that I can not finish. and I know that all of the issues that certainly have a way out its. but why can not I finish it? why can not I receive a problem that I face? I feel that a person can not do anything.
when my friends heard my complaint, they give advice and solutions. i feel a little relieved. but why only they can hear the complaints? I feel alone. and when someone comes in my life to give affection to me, I think that the fact that there is still love me.

but if it only temporary? surely there is here, there is also a go. I understand the words that. but why in the world does not have a lasting? in this world is but the eternal God. sometimes I do feel annoyed with what is happening with my life. I want as they can have what they want. they may be able to get what they want, but why can not I? oke. I will discard the thought that far.

But, why not have people who can help me when I need them are? whereas if they ask for my help, I will try to help them at that time also.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaah, thank youuuuuu. tp masih belom sebagus lo kali ca. hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. bagusan lo kali ya -_- huhu gue tersaingi haha ngga deng. nice work ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. nyeeeeeh, gile aja gw nyaiingin lo ckck. ih thank yoouuuuuuuuuuuu ca. mwah mwah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment